Any easy way to rid coffee/tea /curry stains from white ceramic cups

+12
  • Patinbr Patinbr on Sep 17, 2017
    I have used Baking soda and make a paste then scrub. Or you can take any cleaning product w/ Clorox and rub it on the cup to clean
  • Have you tried a white vinegar soak yet? I fill mine up and set in the sun for a day. Then spill out the vinegar on any weeds in my gravel walkway.
  • Dan28908090 Dan28908090 on Sep 17, 2017
    I use baking soda . Sprinkle some in the damp cup. Rub with a folded paper towel. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
    ❤️🐸Crafty
  • Sherry Cooney Sherry Cooney on Sep 17, 2017
    soak them in vinegar
  • Pho12274473 Pho12274473 on Sep 17, 2017
    I spray with Windex and it usually runs those stains down the cup. If tougher, I use Bon Ami which is just enough abrasiveness without scratching; which Bon Ami is known for (I have used it for many years on new and old porcelain sinks/tubs, etc.) Discovered it removed coffee stains by accident; picked up the sponge and realized it had Bon Ami on it and just used it anyway! Hope this helps...
  • Linda Linda on Sep 17, 2017
    A bit of blue Dawn on a white Mr. Clean. I do this weekly on all my cups and bowls. Eeeazy-peezy!
  • Trudy Trudy on Sep 17, 2017
    Fill with hot water and add some bleach
  • Kimberly Roth Kimberly Roth on Sep 17, 2017
    Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! They are the greatest!
  • Dobi Dobi on Sep 17, 2017
    have you tried making a paste with baking soda? or just putting straight white vinegar and let them soak
  • FL FL on Sep 17, 2017
    Soak for 15 mins in water with a bleach in it. Mabe 1 tablespoon for a gallon of water. Should work!
  • Kris Neumann Kris Neumann on Sep 17, 2017
    Take a little baking soda on a wet dish rag and wipe out the stains.
    • Prista Prista on Sep 18, 2017
      Thank you Kris! Will try this solution, as it seems the easiest.
      Aloso, thanks to all the others for their suggestions.
  • Tracey Lee Cassin Tracey Lee Cassin on Sep 17, 2017
    Use baking soda and water mixed to a paste to rub off stains, rinse and then dry. It works for tea and coffee stains, not sure about curry though.
  • Barbara L. Cole Barbara L. Cole on Feb 24, 2018
    I drop a denture tablet into a full cup of water. Let it sit overnigh. In the morning I have a clean cup without using any elbow grease.
  • Deborah Lambert Deborah Lambert on Feb 24, 2018
    soak in clorox