Spring Cleaning Tips, Tricks, & Tools

Continuing on my spring cleaning trend, I'm here to share some of my favorite tools and tricks to make cleaning as easy and efficient as possible. As much as I enjoy the result after a thorough cleaning, I am not all that into the process (shocker right? soo many people love cleaning). Every once in a while I really get gun-ho about cleaning. All the rest of the time I choose other, more fun activities over cleaning. To make me actually clean my house (and not just when company is coming), I had to find tricks that made it as easy and painless as possible.
Here are my not-so-secret cleaning tactics (tips and tricks in photo captions).
Homemade green, natural cleaners really are easy and effective. I am completely sold on them and will never look back.
Car Drying Cloth for the Shower: Never clean your shower again by wiping down your shower daily with this highly absorbent drying cloth. It eliminates any chance to mold and mildew to thrive by taking away their wet living area!
The 3-in-1 cloth that is perfect to pick up and do a quick wipedown of most surfaces. It helps with touchups and making cleaning seem so much more accessible.
Microfiber Cloths for All Purpose Cleaning: I decided to try cleaning with microfibers and never looked back. They grab and hold dust, hair, grime, and moisture. Plus, you can just pop them in the washer and dryer.
Use a pillow case to clean a fan. Just slide the pillow case over the fan blade and wipe down. All the dust gets trapped in the pillow case. Just toss in the wash and you're down. This is a life changing tip!

31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
30 Great Ideas For Every Pet Owner!
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
Turn A Cake Pan Into A Shelf + More Clever Repurposing Ideas!
How A Little Bit Of Glitter Can Go A Long Way!
23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
Update Your Plain Dishes With These Adorable Ideas
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
16 Stunning Sign Ideas You Can Make for Your Home
15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
Fun Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Make Yourself
Megan Aubrey

1 comment