Coral & Gray DIY Vintage Nursery

My little girl's nursery has quickly become my favorite room in our house. The walls are a calm greige (BM Revere Pewter) and the furniture is all white (vintage pieces painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Pure White). Pops of coral are sprinkled throughout the room with various DIY fabric projects including curtains, faux roman shade, embroidery hoop wall art, crib skirt, pillow, fabric storage bins, headband holder, and quilt (gift from my momma). The fabric is Premier Prints and I bought it from fabric.com. Vintage pieces (side table and chest of drawers) are mixed with new pieces (Ikea chair and ottoman and Jenny Lind style crib and changing table from Amazon.com). For more pics and a source list for all the items in the room, check out my blog post, http://magnoliamommymade.blogspot.com/2014/02/nursery-reveal.html.
coral gray diy vintage nursery, bedroom ideas, chalk paint, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling