Mason Jar Laundry Soap Containers With DIY Chalkboard Tags

My laundry room tends to be a bit messy and it is officially on my list to organize and beautify this year! I had an idea one night as I was falling asleep that I couldn't wait to implement! I knew it would be the perfect solution to getting rid of my big ugly laundry detergent containers and that I'd be one step closer to creating a pretty space to do laundry in!
The trick is all in the containers! Instead of the ugly blue and orange laundry detergent containers, pour your detergent into beautiful containers to use! I chose these pretty glass mason jar style drink dispensers to pour my soap in.
Drill holes in wooden shapes and paint with chalkboard paint to create DIY Chalkboard tags.
Then I simply took cute wooden shapes, painted them with chalkboard paint, drilled a hole and created cute chalkboard tags for my detergents!
Be sure to label your different soaps and detergents so you don't forget which blue soap is which!
Because all of my soaps were blue, I decided to definitely needed to label what was in each container!
SimplyDesigning

Questions on this post

Your question...
  2 questions

Comments

2 of 40 comments
Next