Dollar Store Fall Wreath

$10

A wreath doesn't have to cost you a fortune to make. I was able to make this simple wreath full of Fall colors from items I purchased from The Dollar Tree.
dollar store fall wreath
I started this project with an orange pool noodle. I have wanted to try this wreath technique for some time so decided an orange one would be great for fall. I first had to bend and twist the pool noodle a few times to get it to bend into a circle without bouncing back. I attached the two ends of the pool noodle with heavy duty packing tape.
dollar store fall wreath
I then wrapped the pool noodle in chevron style ribbon I purchased for only $1.00 a roll. The ribbon easily stayed in place on the pool noodle by using straight pins to attach the ribbon to the pool noodle.
dollar store fall wreath
The Welcome Fall banner and assorted floral picks were all only $1.00 each. I attached those to the pool noodle using hot glue and tucking the ends underneath the folds of the ribbon.
dollar store fall wreath
In all, this wreath cost around $10.00 to complete and looks so bright and festive for the upcoming season. They also had some great Halloween floral picks and accessories if you prefer a more scary and kid themed wreath for the holiday.

• Pool Noocle  (The Dollar Tree)
  • Ribbon  (The Dollar Tree)
  • Fall Floral Picks  (The Dollar Tree)
Donna Powell