Dollar Store Fall Wreath

96 Views
A wreath doesn't have to cost you a fortune to make. I was able to make this simple wreath full of Fall colors from items I purchased from The Dollar Tree.
Time: 2 HoursCost: $10Difficulty: Easy
  • dollar store fall wreath
I started this project with an orange pool noodle. I have wanted to try this wreath technique for some time so decided an orange one would be great for fall. I first had to bend and twist the pool noodle a few times to get it to bend into a circle without bouncing back. I attached the two ends of the pool noodle with heavy duty packing tape.
  • dollar store fall wreath
I then wrapped the pool noodle in chevron style ribbon I purchased for only $1.00 a roll. The ribbon easily stayed in place on the pool noodle by using straight pins to attach the ribbon to the pool noodle.
  • dollar store fall wreath
The Welcome Fall banner and assorted floral picks were all only $1.00 each. I attached those to the pool noodle using hot glue and tucking the ends underneath the folds of the ribbon.
  • dollar store fall wreath
In all, this wreath cost around $10.00 to complete and looks so bright and festive for the upcoming season. They also had some great Halloween floral picks and accessories if you prefer a more scary and kid themed wreath for the holiday.

Suggested materials for this project:

• Pool Noocle  (The Dollar Tree)
  • Ribbon  (The Dollar Tree)
  • Fall Floral Picks  (The Dollar Tree)
Donna Powell

Ask a Question