Bedroom Makeover - a Stenciled Wall

We repainted, replaced the carpet with hardwood, added a fun wall stencil and I created a Roman Shade to match the stenciled wall to complete my girls room makeover. It is such a fun space for them now. edwall
The fun, dotted bedding is a duvet cover from IKEA. I simply put it on top of the bed as a bedspread instead of filling it with a down comforter. Easier to keep the bed looking tidy.
The window dressing is a Custom made Roman Shade that I made myself. I stenciled it like the wall to create continuity.
The fun colors on the wall add so much personality and creativity to the room, making it just right for my girls. The paint is from Sherwin-Williams - the base coat is called Distant Star and is a lovely white. The colors are all from Sherwin-Williams too, my girls picked them out and we bought sample quarts of each one. I would not recommend using the sample paint for a whole wall but for details like this it works great and it's a lot cheaper!
The hardwood floor makes their room easier to clean quickly and brightened the space immensely.
On the wall opposite the window a vintage locker and wooden IKEA shelving keeps things neatly corralled. A small desk gives my girls a great spot to create and play.

Jill F

• Jill F

thank you so much @Miriam I

• Michelle

In love with the stencil walls!!

• Jill F

@Michelle Thanks michelle! The stencil is from royal design studio and I love their stencils so much!