EngineerMommy
EngineerMommy
  • Newark, NJ

DIY Menu Board

$15

This year, I am trying to focus on dining out less frequently & preparing meals at home more often. To help make my meal prep at home more streamlined and efficient, I created a fabulous DIY Menu Board.
diy menu board
Want to make your own menu board to organize your meals? Here is how this easy project comes together. Start by gathering a large picture frame (mine is 16″x24″) and some wrapping paper. I like the modern, clean lines of this gray-striped paper.
diy menu board
Cut the wrapping paper and place inside the frame. Don’t have wrapping paper you love? You could also use a large piece of fabric or multiple sheets of scrapbook paper.
diy menu board
Next, gather some scrapbook stickers. It’s time to boost the pretty factor of this frame- and yes, that’s a technical term!
diy menu board
Next, I printed out some meal planning worksheets. I printed out Recipe Cards, Grocery Shopping Lists, Meal Planning Guides, and Conversion Charts. I'm offering these free printables as downloads on my site. To get them, simply visit the blog post here.
diy menu board
Here is the Menu Board hanging on the wall in my kitchen. I love that it’s both cute and functional for keeping track of my goals throughout the school year. Plus, the top of the frame doubles as a spot for holding my pen. I think this project was a success- I really love the way it came out.
I really love the way this project came out. For more details and pictures, please visit the blog post below.

• Picture frame  (walmart)
  • Wrapping paper  (target)
  • Stickers  (dollar tree)

EngineerMommy