Flower Pot Wreath!

I'm using my favorite thing...terra cotta flower pots, to make a sweet little spring wreath! It's easy and I'm ohhhhh-soooo-ready for spring!
This sweet flower pot wreath is nestled in a little nook in my kitchen that doesn't get much natural light- so faux succulents are perfect here!
I did an easy aging technique using watered down paint on all the flower pots, because I really love the soft color of an aged patina on terra cotta...
You can use garden twine or heavy gage wire to attach the pots to a grapevine wreath...attach them in no particular order...just here and there so it's not in a row!!!
Add a bit of Spanish moss...
Add a bit of Spanish moss...
Tuck in some succulents...use live ones if your wreath is near natural light!
I glued the pots together w/ hot glue to keep them in place when the wreath is hanging...Full Tutorial & Video Tutorial on the blog: http://www.allthingsheartandhome.com/2014/02/27/bird-cage-craft/
All Things Heart and Home

• Linda

What keeps the succulents in the pots that face downward ?

• Judi Renkas Guimarin

The caption below the initial post picture says she used "faux" succulents so they are most likely hot glued. If you were to do one with live plants, just do the upright pots and fill the downward pots with Spanish moss like she used.