I have a mouse living in my home,what is the best way to get rid off .

+7
  • Barbara Baldwin Barbara Baldwin on Sep 20, 2017
    Don't keep food or water that it can get to, then hope it relocates instead of dying of thirst. Or...attach a rod or something across the top of a 5 gallon bucket. Sprinkle some seed or peanuts in the bottom. It won't get out after it jumps in for the food. Nasty, inhumane, cruel, awful, heartless people pour water in the bucket to drown the poor critters. We're not like them, okay?
  • Liz Toone Liz Toone on Sep 20, 2017
    Get a few mouse traps and bait them with cheese. That should do the trick.
  • Constance G Constance G on Sep 20, 2017
    A good mouser, if there's one mouse then there's more unseen.

• Ml Thompson Ml Thompson on Sep 20, 2017
    Get a cat😩😁😂
  • Tammy Tammy on Sep 20, 2017
    You never just have a mouse you always will have mice. If you are a coward like me and completely afraid of mice I would put poison out. I personally have two cats to deal with the problem.
  • Mary Gladney Close Young Mary Gladney Close Young on Sep 20, 2017
    Nobody has "a" mouse. They always bring "friends". Many products available at the hardware store.
    They like peanut butter better than cheese (at least the ones in my garage do.
  • Sandra Allen Sandra Allen on Sep 20, 2017
    Put down a lid of any flavor of soda. They can't burp so they drink it and don't live more than a day. They also don't like Peppermint Oil so that might help, too.
  • Hanna Carlson Hanna Carlson on Sep 20, 2017
    Traps-You want to catch it because if you use poison it might die any where including inside your walls. Use peanut butter on the traps it works like a charm. If you buy the cheap traps you can just throw the whole thing away once you catch it. Set traps in a number of places that betters your chances of catching it fast.
  • Judie Chaney Judie Chaney on Sep 20, 2017
    Get a cat