Halloween Dollar Store Wreath

2 materials
$6
I walked into my local dollar store to find some wrapping paper... I came out with supplies to make 2 halloweeen wreaths! Hate when that happens, but I was inspired. I had just made a fall wreath and spend way more at Walmart and thes supplies were the same quality. What a steal of a deal. Spend only $6.00 each wreath and they look amazing! Hope you enjoy them and they are super easy to make.
Bought 3 tubes of purple ribbon. Then one orange. 2 bags of black felt ties. And 1 wreath.

Cut wire in half as you don't need any longer than that. Cut ribbons in 4-5" pieces, using all 3 tubes. And also the orange. Stagger your wire every other.
Bunch a purple then orange then purple. Then tie them to the wire right in the middle.
Fluff them out then hide the left over black wire.
next I would do 3 purple. Same, tie them to wore in the meddle then fluff. Then keep going around the wreath.
Every other kepp going around the wreath.
Half way done...
All done. Fluffy pieces and hide the black wire.
Add your center piece. I chose a orange spider as it went with my colors.
Used flora wire to secure it to the wreath. Can hardly see it.
Then added my dollar store flowers. Not many, just 4 roses and 4 bundles of purple beads.
Here's what the back looks like...
Made 2 other them. Only difference is one has orange accent color ribbon the other is more black. Turned out great and only $6.00 each. Going to give away...
Close up of flowers and beads...
Used floral wire to hold spider in place. He's nice and stready and not going anywhere! Can't even see the wire.

• All from the general dollar store
  • Dollar store finds...

Questions on this post

3  questions

Comments

7 comments
Next