Do It Yourself Organizer

Using what would normally be garbage and making something useful with it.
Save your garbage people. It can be made into something handy! Cut the oatmeal container to the height of the toiler paper rolls. I used the top part and used the lid for the bottom. Works great.
First cut down your oatmeal container to the height of your toilet paper rolls. I used the top part and just stuck the lid on for the bottom. Now cover all pieces with contact paper. Use 7 toilet paper rolls. They fit nice and snug.
Ok now you can fill the container with whatever you want, make-up, pens & pencils or paint brushes like I did.

• Lorraine V

and another genius is born!

• Debbie Boltz

@Lorraine V No genius by any means I just have a lot of time to think on the job that I have. I also have a lady at work who we throw ideas around all the time. I will come up with something and she may tweek it a bit. It helps and vice versa. My plans are to do things that are very inexpensive. You just have to look at things from a different perspective.

• Leida R

Ohhh, I so love these!