Vintage Cabinet Chic

This turned out to be a little treasure I found difficult to part with...
vintage cabinet chic, painted furniture, I loved the unit on the left in my bathroom and had he dark wood unit in the basement so
I loved the unit on the left in my bathroom and had he dark wood unit in the basement...so...
vintage cabinet chic, painted furniture, I set out to marry them and put the new one on the other wall of the water closet
I set out to marry them and put the new one on the other wall of the water closet!
vintage cabinet chic, painted furniture, It was my first time ageing a piece but I found I really liked the results All the little details really popped
It was my first time ageing a piece but I found I really liked the results! All the little details really popped.
vintage cabinet chic, painted furniture, I showed it to someone online and before I knew it she drove over 200 km that s 124 miles to you fabulous American ladies and it s now on her wall
I showed it to someone online and before I knew it, she drove over 200 km (that's 124 miles to you fabulous American ladies!!) and it's now on her wall!
Tana, Little Red Bag Productions

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 5 comments
Next