7 Smart Dollar Store Organizing Solutions #organize #springcleaning

Smart and frugal DIY organizing solutions using dollar store finds and basic items you probably already have at home.
Great ways to transform inexpensive dollar store finds into effective organizing solutions to declutter your home!
Wire Rack to Jewelry Holder1. Grab a wire rack from the dollar store, a piece of scrap wood (mine is 5" x 18" x 1 3/4"), some acrylic paint, and letter stickers.2. Paint, screw on rack and add stickers.
Napkin Holder to Desk Organizer1. Gather a plastic napkin holder and a picture frame from the dollar store and spray paint, acrylic paint, scrap paper, letter stickers and hot glue.2. Spray paint holder, paint frame and glue.
Organizing Solution #3: Hair Accessories TrayRepurpose a plastic desk tray into a chic Hair Accessories Tray. It's got the perfect compartments to hold a brush, headbands, ponytail holders and more.
Organizing Solution #4: Magnetic Memo Board1. Pick up a metal pizza pan and a package of chip clips at the dollar store.2. Use hot glue to fasten magnets to the back of the clips.
Organizing Solution #5: Cake pans to Tiered Tray1. Get a cake pan, a pie pan and a candle holder from the dollar store... and add your own spray paint and glue (I used E-6000).2. Spray paint the candle holder and glue to pan.
Organizing Solution #6: Ice Cube Tray to Earring OrganizerRepurpose an ice cube tray into an earring holder... it will keep your baubles neat and tidy.
Organizing Solution #7: Cutting Board to Dry Erase Board1. Snag a plastic cutting board, sticky note pad, die cut letters, stickers, rope and a dry erase marker from the dollar store.Assemble board and use a dry erase marker on it.

Malia Karlinsky

• Karen

I use the dollar store daily tablet holders for my earrings

• Tonya Shipp

I especially liked the hair accessories tray idea! The cake/pie tiered tray idea was hilarious! I hope that you keep the ideas coming!