What is the best way to take off frosted contact paper off of winfows?

+10
there are small windows next to the front door and the previous owner applied the contact paper uneven.

• TAMMY SPALSBURY TAMMY SPALSBURY on Sep 26, 2017
    metal glass scraper
  • Theresa Theresa on Sep 26, 2017
    Try rubbing alcohol.
  • Kit24231698 Kit24231698 on Sep 26, 2017
    Small pieces...I used oven cleaner
  • William William on Sep 26, 2017
    Peel off what you can. You can warm it up with a blow dryer. Use a razor scraper to remove what doesn't come off. Use Goo Gone or nail polish remover to remove the adhesive.
  • Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Sep 27, 2017
    Warm it up with a hair dryer to soften the adhesive, then just start in a corner and pull it off.
  • Reenaroc Reenaroc on Sep 27, 2017
    "Goo Gone", Peal off what you can (single sided razor blade would help a lot) and soak the residue with goo gone & use sparingly, a little goes a long way. Let it sit a few minutes & wipe residue with paper towels, could also use the blade to get off the bulk and it won't scratch the glass as long as you are careful. Or any type of plastic straight edge too. I have used it on anything sticky with great results. Find it in the cleaning isle of just about any grocery or hardware store.
  • Rose Rose on Sep 27, 2017
    I would try a hairdryer to lift the adhesive off.
  • Rose Rose on Sep 27, 2017
    A Hair dryer should loosen the adhesive.
  • Carol Cary Carol Cary on Sep 27, 2017
    try hot air from a hairdryer. It would soften the sticky side fo the paper. Good luck.
  • Carol Cary Carol Cary on Sep 27, 2017
    hot air from a hairdryer would softened glue on sticky side. Good luck.
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Sep 27, 2017
    I'd scrape it off with a single edged razor blade, then use Goo Gone on the adhesive residue. You can get holders for the razor blade. They come in a kit with some blades and are very cheap.