Navy blue curtains what throw rug color should i use

+4
  • Dfm Dfm on Sep 27, 2017
    are you going monochromatic....all blues, or adding some brown/tan ..dont laugh, but what color of dirt mud general ick gets in your rug? ya want to hide it or see it to know when to wash it? my preference is to know when to wash it. rag rugs go with anything.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Sep 27, 2017
    Navy Blue - Orange - Turquoise - Lime Green - Gold................

• Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Sep 27, 2017
    Baby blue or powdered blue. EJL.

• Lori Lori on Sep 27, 2017
    For a soft mod look light blue or white if an adjoining bath if it goes with the flooring. If living room something that coordinates with current colors, same with bed room, match with bedding.

• Tracy Byers Tracy Byers on Sep 27, 2017
    a lemon OR yellow . Think of the colour wheel. or google it. which ever color oppsite it should give you your choice, then u can go softer in hues.

• Kim Kim on Sep 27, 2017
    My living room is dark brown couch and 2 recliners. I have curtains that are a mix of brown and blue. My floors are hardwood with brown/blues rugs. My walls are a dark tan. Pictures on one wall are matted with blue and the other has them matted in brown. Windows cover most of the other 2 walls.

• Debbie Sommer Debbie Sommer on Oct 01, 2017
    lighter shade of blue, pinks, grays, white all could work