Asked on Sep 27, 2017

Can I use the peel and stick tiles on the wall of my bathroom?

WilliamKay27246977Diana Deiley
+2

This is in my half bath, as we know there is not to much room in there and the people in my family is good size people. I took out the full sink and vanity and put in a pedestal sink to give it more room. Now I need to do something to the walls. I'm thinking tiles half way up.

• Jason T. Lee

not a good idea. The adhesive on those tiles isn’t designed for constant pulling like gravity. They will fail given a little time. you can install ceramic tile instead and you won’t believe how easy it is. https://youtu.be/XizEuy1tq68

If there was a picture posted it is not here.Honestly I would just paint using the paint with the formula for bathroom moisture
  • Diana Deiley

You can always pick up a box of flooring at Habitat and attach it horizontally on one wall for a great look. Best of luck.
  • Kay27246977

sounds like a plan!

Gravity?! You sure can. People use them for back splashes in kitchens and have used them on bathroom walls. Manufacturers just made it easier to put tile up. Of course you still may have to grout.