Judy
Judy
  • Dallas, WI

Front Porch Christmas Tree Still Up

Okay, it's the first part of March and the Christmas tree on the front porch is still up. Why? Because winter is not ending here...ever. It was MINUS 29 degrees F. this morning, March 3. As long as the tree stays frozen, the needles will stay green. Why wouldn't we want this bit of cheer in the never-ending winter here in NW Wisconsin? I've heard that one of the neighbors was complaining that we must not have a calendar because still had a tree (complete with lights and star) still up, but it's my front porch and it's so cheering to see something besides snow.
Christmas tree on the front porch (we've yet to get the railing installed. Hopefully this spring)
See what I mean? That snow is still here and more has been added. We've living in one giant snowbank, folks!

Judy

• Judy

Oh, I like that idea! right now we're getting a frosty morning, so all the spruce trees are sparkling.Judy cranberrymorning.blogspot.com

• Judy

We're across the state from you, north of Eau Claire!