Asked on Sep 28, 2017

Does anyone have any ideas on how to display seashells?

Marsha Maxwell JeffriesDebbie SommerTAMMY SPALSBURY
+8

• Donna

I love putting mine in clear glass vases. I will send a pic. I also have a seashell planter they look great in.
  • Teri L. Mosley

In a shadow box with the back of the box black so the shells show up better
  • Diana Deiley

I have a lot of shells displayed in an assortment of glass vases, in groups of three. Larger shells can be displayed on a shelf, and some can be displayed in shadow boxes hung on your wall. I've also sprayed some of my shells with high gloss clear sealer to bring out their beautiful colors.
  • Kay27246977

put them in a frame, fill up a glass vase with them, make a pretty cup for your bathroom vanity

• How big? I have some in a covered apothecary jar in my bathroom. I have a larger shell on a stand. And sand dollars are in a shallow dish standing up in some sand. Need photos?
  • Sharon

I used to have my shells all on lucite stands, and can use museum wax to prevent them from falling over. I had them all on glass and chrome étagère and had a second one with my fossil and rock collection
  • Chrys Marco

How can I attach window boxes to my house?

• TAMMY SPALSBURY

Glue them on picture frames , tericotta pots, put them in a pretty jar that has a decorative glass stopper and add a little colored sand.

• Debbie Sommer

In a big glass jar or bowl. You could make a shadow box and frame them gluing them to the back. One or two huge shells could sit on a book shelf, a mantel, an end table. Incorporate sea glass for interest and color.
  • Marsha Maxwell Jeffries

I took different shapes and sizes of clear glass candle holders and made arrangements . Also took a cheap battery operated clock, covered the face and spray painted it, then hot glued shells and those Teal glass pebbles on the edge around he face for my bathroom. Turned out great. Just Lookup Seashell ideas.