Dianne Hughes
Dianne Hughes
  • Summerfield, FL
Asked on Sep 28, 2017

What are your favorite ways to decorate pumpkins?

GinnyCindy Darsey ChadwellDanielle
+3

• Precious Pins

Glitter.
    Ombre.
    Geometric patterns on it with a Sharpie.
    Writing in modern calligraphy.
  • I used to but no more, still hot at Halloween, but I do collect those that are "fall" related to use all season though Thanksgiving. I have wood, fabric and ceamic and look nice on the coffee and end tables. I have a large metal one specifically for Halloween that I put candles in and place in the front window on a table. 500 kids for Halloween is the norm in my neighborhood and I save money all year to buy lots of good candy for them.
  • Michele Pappagallo

Acrylic paint is great because you don't have to worry about them rotting or going bad.
  • Danielle

Paint, sharpie, ribbon, glue, gitter, anything that doesn't pierce the pumpkin because in our weather (sooo hot) once you do that you have maybe a week before it's rotted and needs to be tossed.
  • Cindy Darsey Chadwell

I like to set my toddler lose with craft paint And glitter
  • Ginny

Kids in neighborhood smashed real pumpkins in the street. Bought faux ones at Michaels and rain ruined the paint. So I don't bother anymore. Just put a fall wreath on the front and side doors.