Bernice H
Bernice H
  • Woodburn, OR

Earring Holder!!!

Finally! I solved my earring solution! And it was so easy, what took me so long to see the potential solution??? (Remember I posted the jewelry tiers on HT?) Anyway...I was at the Habitat restore, and looked up on the rafters, I saw piles and piles of window screens. All sizes! 2 dollars each! HELLO! Tada! So I got one 9x21..brought it home and took off the metal thingys, got a screw and up it went so easy! It is already white framed...You have no idea how long I have wanted something easy and good looking. I had even planned on getting some screen and a frame...and making one! ha! This is so much better! And yes, I wear them all. I even have more but they are not the fishhook kind so I don't know what to do with them yet. No, in anticipation of : am I afraid someone will steal ? NO, these are not valuable...just fun!
Just a plain old /new window screen!
Just a plain old /new window screen!
earring holder, cleaning tips
earring holder, cleaning tips

• MaureenB

Love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

• Bernice H

Thanks for looking...I commented above..I did not bring it with me,and I am Sooo sad. Haven't been able to replace it here nor in SanDiego.nothing else works as well.

• Laura Benavidez

OMG Bernice, what an amazingly simple solution! I'm headed to my local habitat store tomorrow to see if I can find one I can use for my earrings. Did you ever find a replacement for your new home?

• Jjb7762159

If you attach it to the wall with hinges on one side you could still put post earrings through the screen and then put the back on.