Transitional Master Bedroom Makeover

1 Material
$1000
3 Weeks

It's amazing how you can turn a bedroom into a stylish and relaxing retreat without spending a ton of money. This bedroom was functional but was on the dull side. The furniture made the room look heavy. My plan was to work with the client to keep what she loved about the room while subtracting some items, adding others and creating a brighter and visually more appealing space with a cohesive design.
BEFORE:
My client wanted a fresh, new look while keeping the furniture and headboard in her room. I loved the lines of her furniture and she was ok with painting them so we we redid those and you can read about how we did that on the Simply White Dresser Makeover post.
I came up with a design board with products for her to order and colors that I would like to see in the space. Here is a look at her design board. We tweaked the design a bit, but the after pictures will show all of the elements that we brought into the space.
Soft , cozy and beautiful! A couple of new pieces, a rug, curtains and some paint - what do you think of this facelift?

• Simply White Paint  (Benjamin Moore)

To see more: http://funcycled.com/projects/transitional-master-bedroom-makeover