Pamela
Pamela
  • Austin, TX
Asked on Sep 29, 2017

Any funds to restore Bromiliad biz?

ShoshanaTerry ZierJen
+3

q any funds to restore bromiliad biz
BEFORE Hurricane Irma....notice looming clouds?!?
q any funds to restore bromiliad biz
AFTER Hurricane Irma!!! Wiped Out!!!
q any funds to restore bromiliad biz
New delivery van spared due to using it to evacuate to Virginia.....not much use NOW!!! 😞
  • Suggest you try a GO FUND ME account
  • Lisa

Have you filed an insurance claim against your commercial insurance carrier for your business? If not, you should when you can. Also most policies cover business loss/interruption coverage. This is of course if you have a policy in place that covers hurricane damage. Or flood damage if you have that policy coverage. If you don't have any insurance coverage for your loss perhaps a Go Fund Me page may help? You might also try to contact FEMA and try to file a claim with them For your loss. I am not sure if FEMA can help you but it might be worth a try just in case. Hope your family and loved ones are safe and made it through okay.
    I hope everything works out for you.
    Good luck and God Bless you and yours.
  • Jen

DO a go fund me account and you can also do a drive for $$ on FB
  • Terry Zier

I am so glad you are OK. Try a go fund me account.
  • Shoshana

Oh my! I hope you and your loved ones made it through safely!
    • Pamela

Yes, Shoshana my son and family evacuated to Virginia and returned to Naples, Florida to roll up sleeves and restore ALL! They lost thei entire livelihood! Seems nobody understands that a Bromiliad Biz ships out of state, as well as creating local beautification ! Thanks for caring!!!