Asked on Sep 29, 2017

What's wrong with my plants?

Mar29473697Pat

In my previous 9 apartments including 2 in a different country, all my plants were very happy and blooming. In my last apartment which I own, they 've been dying on me for the last 12 years no matter if I water more or less or watch for the proper light. No bugs intrusion ever. What's going on with my plants?

• Pat

What kind of plants are you trying to grow? Have you Googled the type of plants you have and the ways to keep them healthy? It will tell light you need, fertilizer you need, how much water....has helped me many times.
  • Mar29473697

The old soil in your containers may be depleted of nutrients and my need replanting in new nutrient soil. If you repot clean the pots with a little mild detergent & water. Make sure to rinse the detergent out. The air/heating system may effect plants either too dry or too humid