Jeannie
Jeannie
  • Humarock, MA
Asked on Sep 29, 2017

Looking for Christmas gift ideas?

Kba28478716Naomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CANora Kristine Marks
+4

• Lois Vrns

the kind you make? for who?
  • Jewellmartin

This is a 100-answer answer. Made by you, I assume. What you make would depend on your skills and interests. One idea is to make either old-fashioned toys (a bag of marbles, a checkers or chess set, a doll, a jacks or tic tac toe game), or an ornament for each person with name and 2017 on each (pine cones, styrofoam snowman, clear plastic balls, paper mache, glass). If you want specific ideas, like gifts for toddlers or gift wreaths, please ask! Best wishes 😇
  • Nora Kristine Marks

If you aren't shipping these too far, try making gifts in a jar. You've seen the food gifts, but there are many other options, all in simple mason jars. These are fun to put together and people like them!
    Go to:

• Doanie

Consumables are always welcome. Dollar tree boxes lined with cellophane or plastic wrap cut large enough to fold over after it is filled with dollar tree chocolates, or homemade chocolate toffee, or bite size brownies. Put on the lid and almost instant gift. A dollar tree plastic popcorn container lined with a large piece of cellophane, enough to gather at the top and filled with almond bark covered popcorn. A pretty satin ribbon around the gather and voila, a really cool gift.
  • For? Kids? Co workers? Neighbors? Family?
  • Kba28478716

I love the idea of bath bombs. I was researching on youtube.com yesterday and saw many ideas from simple to extravagant. And I am loving making roses from book pages. I plan to give these for Christmas. Also the coffee filter wreaths are beautiful.