Asked on Sep 30, 2017

How do i remove burnt smell from microwave?

Dav30793591Djr22292077Ebbjdl
+4

• Rembatb

What you can do is add one part vinegar to two parts water with a few drops of lemon juice to this liquid. Place it in the microwave and keep it uncovered run it for 30 second intervals for up to a minute and a half. This should do the trick.
  • Karen Tokarse

Put some used coffee grounds in a cup and leave for a few hours.
  • Faith

I always keep a dish of baking soda in the microwave. Helps to eliminate odors on a day to day basis. I would start by cleaning the inside with the vinegar/water/lemon juice mix first. Once it's dry, try the baking soda. You might have to change the soda a few times before the odor is gone. Best of luck!
  • Ebbjdl

Start with a cup of water, and squeeze a whole lemon in the water. Put the micro on for 3 minutes on high. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Open, watch the steam, and remove cup. Let the micro cool for a few minutes. Put some baking soda on a rag and wash the inside, top, bottom, and sides, rinse well. Spray with alcohol and wipe. If you don't have a sprayer, put some on a rag and wipe. This will get rid of the smell. Good Luck!
  • Djr22292077

I use vinegar. It absorbs smoke and just about every odor. My previous car smelt like a cigar store. I set 2 small bowls of vinegar in the car overnight, and no smell in the morning. It is also a great cleaner; I wash the inside of my refrigerator and it's smells so good. You can add water or lemon if you want.
    dee

• Dav30793591

Cut up 1 lemon into 4 parts. Place lemon in microwave safe bowl. Add 1/4 inch of water. Microwave 3 minutes. Remove bowl with oven safe mitt. Wipe down microwave with paper towels. Add sugar to lemon water and drink the rest. 😜