Asked on Sep 30, 2017

I want to spark up my acrylic bathtub/shower area

Lynne WebbJanet Pizaro

Its just a plain boring beige. is there anything a can use to liven it up that will adhere with the steam produced in the bathroom?

• Lynne Webb

I'd live with the beige. Very neutral and very easy to decorate around it. Splashes of gold and purple and green.
    • Mis15213666

Thanks. The purple and green are exactly what I've had for about four years. I've also done peach and gold. I decided to take your advice and live with the beige little while longer. It is easy to work with. changed up to brown and cream accessories.
  • Lynne Webb

Ain't it awful? I have a shower I'd love to rip out but when I consider the expense of a replacement, fees to a plumber, remnants of the remodel to litter the house, I remind myself I don't entertain in my bathroom and any guest Is certainly not going to care.
    • Mis15213666

I actually looked into the remodel, $7,000 just for the tub/shower. I spent about $170 on accessories and paint. I love this site. It's good to get honest opinions. Thanks again