Lynda Huckaby
Lynda Huckaby
  • Prospect, KY
Asked on Sep 30, 2017

How do I get rid of ants

Annette Montfort KeltVictoriaEbbjdl
+2

• Ebbjdl

Start by buying ant traps, that have a sticky backing. I can't remember the name. Place all around your kitchen, if that's where they are. Put a few on the counter, towards the back, put one on a side cabinet, and put one under the sink. Next go out side and look for ant hills near your foundation, and spray with ant killer. If you see an ant on the counter, don't kill it. It will go into the trap, come out go to the nest and kill some of the ants. Be patient, this might take a few days to get rid of them all. Good LUCK!
  • Victoria

Mix borax with a little sugar and water. Our this solution on little squares of waxed paper where you think the ants are entering your house. They will consume this mixture, take it back to their best and die.
  • Victoria

Autocorrect is killing me! Put this solution on waxed paper and the ants will go back to their NEXT and die
  • Annette Montfort Kelt

Sprinkle cinnamon where they come in or travel and they will go away