Donna
Donna
  • Portsmouth, OH

How can i use a tableclothe as curtain?

SharonJules1960Eroque022810
+5

• Install a rod. Purchase corresponding "curtain clip rings" - clip to tablecloth and hang up!

• Victoria

You can also just sew a rod pocket at the top, and slide your curtains on to the rod.
  • Eag27369459

Not enough info. Round , square or rectangle.
  • Karen Krysowaty

If it is at least twice the window width then I would say measure and then then make sure that it also works length wise. You can purchase the curtain hooks that just attach to the material so you won't need a pocket to put a rod through.
  • Gretchen Williams Arrant

Put a header on the end of the tablecloth and thread onto the rod.
  • Eroque022810

If it fits and you love it you can make anything what you want. No limitations and no regrets. Thinking outside of that overcrowded box is awesome. I say go for it and maybe even add a solid border to really make it your own.
  • Jules1960

I have used flat sheets also. I use a stapler to make a simple fold over to run a rod over. I have also used safety pins.
  • Sharon

Just need to fold over one end to make a casing for the rod, or use drapery tape and put either the pleating hooks or just a small hook to go on rod, or you can sew little rings on to run on a cafe curtain rod.