Whats the best Leaf vacuum blower?

StevenEbbjdlLandsharkinnc

• Landsharkinnc

what's your question? Personally I like the blower, then I run over the leaves with my lawn mower and use them for mulch, or add to my compost pile if they are a good mix and not all oak leaves ( are too acid in concentration for other than 'acid' loving plants)
  • Ebbjdl

What is your question? Do you want to buy one? Are they useful? They make a lot of noise, and it takes forever to blow the leaves in to the street. EBL.
  • Steven

I have a Husqvarna hand held that does a good job of blowing the leaves. I think Stihl, makes battery operated, backpack type, electric (not recommended), and hand held that are also very good. My brother who has a 2 acre lawn has a towable one. What you need to do is figure out what type you want and how much you can afford to pay. Mine was around 160 dollars. Works great and starts every time.