Pat Schaeffer
Pat Schaeffer
  • Bath, ME

How to keep church papers and health card appts. organized in a kitche

Naomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CABah30872630Jennifer
+8

• Peg

I keep a calendar hanging on a cupboard.
    • Pat Schaeffer

I have a monthly 8 X 10 1/2 soft calendar ($1.00) with pockets in a bag I use as a purse and both my husband & I refer to this. it's hard to keep up with 2 calendars that have a lot of commitments on it. I put up a 1 week white board-not real big-and may try to fill that in to simplify what's going on in a week.
  • Angie Forster

There should be underneath the seat where you can take the seat apart and then wrap it with that fabric and on the back the same thing
  • Jennifer

Keep a calendar on ur kitchen wall. Mirror that calendar into ur phone or a day planner to keep with u. Keep items that are coming up on dry erase board. For doctor appointment cards etc. I keep a medium sized clip on the bottom of the calendar holding the reminder cards in date order. Does that answer ur question or help?
    • Pat Schaeffer

Yes, you have given much help! I have used some of these ideas before! I have chronic health problems and so sometimes these issues keep me from being organized in this area on a regular basis. The sight of a lot of things around causes stress so deciding what to do or keep makes a difference! I really appreciate this. I'm dealing with headaches now and they are hard to tolerate. Your encouragement has blessed me!
  • Bah30872630

Notebook and use plastic page protectors and dividers.
    • Pat Schaeffer

I have used one but don't remember why I stopped doing it. I did use it more before my husband retired.

• Bulletin board? Filing system? Calendar?
    • Pat Schaeffer

I don't have room for a bulletin board; my calendar goes from my bag to a table surface to look at & sometimes gets lost in between. These are good ideas but it can be overwhelming still. Thank you for your input!