How do I cover deep scratches in a wood coffee table

DesertRoseKaren TokarseJanet
+4

• Msj29361748

In the paint & stain there is a set of marker stain pens. They look like magic marker, light med dark. I have used them on my wood furn. You cant tell its there.
  • Jennifer

Depends on color wanted/color desired and size and depth of scratches. Maybe oil soap, stain, sanding, wood filler???
  • Suzette

Hi, Here's a how to video that may help: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX8FdD7DdIo

Good luck!
  • Janet

You can try wood filler, then stain or use a magic marker to blend in with the color of the wood
  • Karen Tokarse

Go to www.fastcap.com and buy the SoftWax kit which has all the colors you need. The process is to rub it on the scratch like a crayon, scrape off the excess and buff it out. In fact, www.fastcap.com has MANY innovative tools for the DIYer. GREAT web site.
  • DesertRose

I received a gift this week in the mail, it was wax crayons for furniture and markers to mend scratches. They really work nice! You can order them or find them in home improvement stores. My gift is called RAMpro, and they are mighty nice. Hope this helps!