What are some ideas for a kitchen wall between stovetop and upper cabi

AuntQueenieWendyLinda Sikut
+4

I don't want to use tile

• Lokie

I hung a chalk board and put messages on it. Mosty it says "Eat Out" :)
  • Eag27369459

Paint a pretty color or stencil on a design and I would use gloss paint for an easy clean.
  • Linda Sikut

How about removable wall décor? These are designed for apartment owners and will stick on the wall but are removable. They range from flowers to kitchen tools and everything in between. All you need is your measurements to make sure the decal/décor will fit. Google or search ' removable wall décor ' and see what you can find. BTW, these just cling to the wall so no adhesive is needed.
  • AuntQueenie

Stacked stone or Brick ( real or Veneer) Tin Ceiling Squares that you can get in a variety of styles, size and color and you can even get in heavy PVC instead of metal, paint or get them already distressed or colored. Whatever you choose take into consideration that it will be next to a cook area, so ease of cleaning is key.
  • Wendy

Message board, hang pretty plates, or some pretty wall art!
  • AuntQueenie

examples
  • AuntQueenie

Tin ceiling tiles