Robert
Robert
  • Dothan, AL

How to get rid of or keep lizzards from entry ways in Southern Bama?

Jen O.LisaLou
+1

• Eag27369459

I had a friend that had problems with snakes coming in her yard and she was told to use sulfur because it burned their belly and they would not crawl across it, you might try that. Good luck.
  • Lou

I you can find their entrances, i.e. holes, stuff steel wool in the hole. I will stop any creature..
  • Lisa

My chickens hunt, catch, and devour them.
  • Jen O.

I live in FL... good luck w/that lol! I absolutely love lizards and they eat all the nasty insects that like to fly around the entryway. I'd rather have lizards than insects. Lizards are harmless, beautiful and please don't use something on them that will burn their bellies (that someone stated earlier on here). That is cruel! I mean seriously... how bad or how many lizards do you have at your entry??? Seems weird. Do you have a hole near your door or windows? I get them in my screens outside of the windows but not inside. I hope you can find a humane way to deal w/them, as they are such great creatures that will keep your insect/mosquito problems at bay! ;)