How do you get something burned off glass top stove

Denita DunnDesertRoseTin29719818
+3

Try Bar Keepers friend,Bon Ami ,baking soda and white vinegar into a paste
  • Lisa S.

A razor scraper. Sold in the paint dept of big box stores. Just be careful, they are sharp. I keep one in the drawer in the kitchen and use it from time to time.
  • Linda

I use Method glass cleaner & Mr. Clean white sponge. It may take alittle longer BUT it will not damage the surface.
  • Tin29719818

I have used soft scrub and a yellow/green scrubby. Rinse off well. Then Windex with paper towel.
  • DesertRose

I had food burned on my glass oven door. I put peelings from 2 oranges in a quart jar and added a couple cups of white vinegar. Let it set 5 days. Then I put baking soda on the burned on food and sprayed with the orange peel/vinegar spray. It bubbles up and removes the food. Wipe with a clean damp cloth and reapply as needed. I am sure this will work for you too! It is safe and works great. My burned on food came right off and it was there a while.
  • Denita Dunn

I use a glass scraper. you can get them at Lowe's or Home Depot and they're really cheap. I scrape the worst of it off with the glass scraper and follow that with a good quality glass cook top cleaner (or liquid Barkeepers Friend works, too). I'm a master of boil over, especially milk! this is the method I use and it hasn't failed me 15 years. just be sure the cook top is reasonably cool. you don't want to burn your fingers. hope this helps!