What's an easy way to rinse your shower walls after cleaning?

+4
I don't have a removable spray head and it's really difficult to rinse the shower walls after scrubbing.

• Dfm Dfm on Oct 02, 2017
    spray bottle
  • Patti Patti on Oct 02, 2017
    Try removing the shower head and attaching a garden hose ... or maybe a shorter one like the hose from your laundry tub (if you have one). Or consider buying a removable shower head.

• Flipturn Flipturn on Oct 02, 2017
    Yes, I agree that thoroughly cleaning shower walls, or bathtub enclosure walls, is one of the harder necessary home chores. Physically, due to the stretching an bending, it is awkward, and slipping risk is very high.

Apart from dumping pails of water against the walls, or numbing your hand with a spray bottle, there really isn't any other way or getting sufficient hot water on the walls before scrubbing down.

I finally took the plunge and invested in having a second, removable spray head installed, and have never regretted my decision once.
  • Roxaneg Roxaneg on Oct 02, 2017
    A spray bottle of water works. I bought one of those small hand-held pump sprayers for misting plants and it works really well to rinse down the shower as well.
  • Marybeth Marybeth on Oct 02, 2017
    thank you. I've never thought to get a spray bottle. I get soaking wet dumping large cups of water.
  • Lisa Lane Lisa Lane on Jan 05, 2019

Try a Rinseroo! It’s a slip on hose that fits in your cleaning caddy. Works great and weighs ounces.

• Lisa Czajkowski Lane Lisa Czajkowski Lane on Mar 04, 2019

You can get the Rinseroo at Rinseroo.com