Has anyone used unicorn spit with a stencil?

Debra EvansLynne WebbBarbara Knott Speidel
+2

I'm redoing my bathroom cabinets and painted them grey but I want to do nautical stencils on the side panels to go with my theme. I'm wondering if I can just use the unicorn spit to color the stencil in with.
q has anyone used unicorn spit with a stencil
  • Shoshana

That sounds like it could come out really cool looking! I say try it. It may be a bit less "SPiT"y than non-stencil applications, but I love the idea!
  • C

Oh! DO show us pictures of your finished project. Sounds like it will be beautiful
  • Barbara Knott Speidel

I would contact Unicorn Spit Company. They do have a technical department that can answer your questions and help you solve your problems/concerns.
    1-800-349-4667
    Hope your project turns out as you wish. Kudos!
  • Lynne Webb

I'm glad I read further down this site. I swear 'Unicorn Spit' is new to me. I went to the website provided by Barbara K Speidel and am so glad I did.
  • Debra Evans

I have used Unicorn Spit to stencil. I do use a small brush to apply the spit to the areas to stencil to avoid any running or blurring. Just be careful when sealing to not use a water based sealant since it will cause the spit to run. Good luck and hope it all turns out the way it is in your head!