What is the best product to get rid of old dog urine stains on carpet?

CindyCheryl YoungmanFL
+3

Natures Miracle available at pet stores
  • Kri29647133

Vinegar
  • FL

The best product may be one you make yourself out of items you have in your pantry. This site has 3 separate "recipes' to make to get rid of old dog urine stains! Good luck! http://everydayroots.com/pet-stain-and-odor-removal
  • Cheryl Youngman

vinegar and regular table salt. Pour white vinegar on the spot until it is saturated. Then pour the salt on top of the vinegar until you have a dry mound of salt. You will have to leave the mound there for a couple of days to let the salt absorb the vinegar and hopefully the remainder of the urine. Then vacuum up the salt. This worked for me on white carpet. Good luck.
  • Cindy
    Just now

Training your dog is the only long-term solution, OP.

I love my dog so much but it constantly did the things that irked me most. It would chew on things that it shouldn’t or jump up and down out of the blue. Whenever I put on the leash, it would pull on it. Whenever it was out of the house, it would continue digging on the ground - I wish I could tell what it was looking for down there. The same goes for all the nasty urine.

All the things it did left me feeling depressed as if I failed it monumentally.

But since I discovered Brain Training for Dogs and applied the system offered, it now behaves the way a beautiful dog I always expect of.