How would you unplug a slow draining bathroom sink

EbbjdlArchieAlice  Gatto
+2

• Joy30150932

Vinegar and baking soda.
  • Cat7741791

i use a small flexible snake-like tool that has a Velcro tip on it. Push the fire, velcom tip in first & swirl if around then gently pull it out. The hair & muck will come out, repeat until no more hair comes out🙂
  • Alice Gatto

I use baking soda and white vinegar Pour about 1/4 cup of baking soda into the slow drain and then about 1/2 cup of white vinegar on top of it. It will bubble up to the top. Pour a little more white vinegar into the drain and see if all the baking soda has been activated. If there are no more bubbles, run hot water into the drain. If it is still slow, do it again. It won't hurt the drain.
  • Archie

I use baking soda and vinegar. Dash a tablespoon or two of the baking soda down the drain then pour in a cup of vinegar. After that I run a lot of hot water down the drain.
    If that don't do it you will probably need to take out the "stopper" and take a wire with a small hook on the end and drag out the hair then do the baking soda/vinegar thing again.
  • Ebbjdl

Start with Drain, let it sit for 30 minutes or more. Be careful with this product, wear glasses, and use a rubber gloves. Good Luck!