How do i get rid of stink bugs before they get in my house?

CarolJudyJanet Pizaro
+6

• Cheryl A

I suck them up in my vacuum and empty the canister or bag immediately it works like a charm and if you squish them or kill them they do stink really bad
  • Jea29373494

Use "Home Defense" think it is an Ortho product, spray around all your windows and doors, inside and out. It is safe says on the can. Do this every spring and fall. When they wake up and become active, want in warm house.
  • Arrived in my email today.

• Ela26544792

forget it, just hire a company to spray. Saved me many headaches.
  • Judy

If they get inside take a water bottle and cut a few inches down. Cut the top off do it looks like a funnel. Place this down inside the bottle so the top is now inside the bottle.
    Fill the bottle with water and dish liquid.

The edge of this nottle can bow be used to scoop the wayward bugs into this and swish them sound to drown them. Keep the bottle outside like we do. We see them come from our patio door.
    When one gets in scoop and swish. Throw out when it's yucky and full.
  • Carol

i use a mixture of dishsoap and water to spray directly on them (sufficates them)....then spray around windows and door frames