How can I get rid of water marks on my glass window?

Kat30747774Chrissy hamenDarla
+11

I tried lemon juice, chlorox, glass cleaner, nothing worked. I will appreciate any help.
q how can i get rid of water marks on my glass window
  • Ela26544792

is it possible they glass is scratched? Not dirty? Try alcohol 1cup with 1 cup water. If that doesn't work call a reputable glass company.

Is it possible the seal has broken on the window?Try using white vinegar,water 50/50 adding a dab of blue dawn dish soap and a dab of jet dry
  • Roxaneg

Try using 000 steel wool and glass cleaner or ammonia. Then wipe down the glass with crumpled newspapers or lint-free cloth. You might need to do this a couple of times, but the hard-water spots should give way.
  • Cynthia H

It looks like double paned glass. Is it between the panes? If so, the seal is gone. If it is on the outside, I would try a soft scrub product to see if it makes a difference in a small area.
    • Net25662770

yeah , it is double paned. It looks like it is on the outside. this is the most stained one, the others are slightly stained.

• Michele Pappagallo

Try a Magic Eraser.
  • Donald Eisenbarth

Use the finest steel wool. It should take very little effort. It the spots are from so kind of hydrocarbon use a solvent with the steel wool.
  • Marsha Smith

Use dish washing liquid and borax in warm water.
  • Marsha Smith

Use dishwashing liquid and borax in warm water.

• Joan Neill

Vinegar fully strength works on my let it sit for 30 sec.
  • Darla

Use vinegar
  • Chrissy hamen

White Vinegar, with a steel wool or similar lad and elbow grease...Finish it off with windex....Maybe also try a scrapper with blade. They sell them at any Hardware or home improvement store. Flat long razor blade...good luck

• Kat30747774

Walmart sells a great product called the Barkeepers Friend. It comes in both powder and liquid form. I have used both. I use it to remove the water stains on my windows which have been caused by the sprinkler.