Linda Beste
Linda Beste
  • Sauk Centre, MN

I purchased 7 clear glass prisims from an antique shop.

LokieBarbara Bennett

they are clear and 5-6" long and 4" across. I am looking for ideas to make a beautiful hanging chime looking idea. I've tried hanging them on some of my lamps but I am not getting the beautiful multi color that I am looking for. Thank you.

• Barbara Bennett

I, too, have such crystals, of various shapes. I have a small window in my foyer, facing West. I used small brass nails in a row above the windows to hold the crystals that I tied with clear fishing line, each crystal ties from its wire loop to a brass nail. I situated them at different levels on the window. Because the sun sets in the West, we see beautiful rainbows on our walls from the sunlight shining through the window, especially in the afternoon. This of course could work well in the morning by choosing an East facing window.
    • Linda Beste

Thank you so much for your great idea. I don't have a west window but I am going to try it in my east window. Thank you.
  • Lokie

I love hanging crystals in the windows. I have them in just about every window and depending on the time of day I get rainbows in different rooms. In the mornings I have rainbows in the kitchen, in the evening I have them going across the living room walls and floor.