How do I get rid of mice in my house?

Cori WidenDesertRoseFL
+2

• Jennifer

Get a cat :-)
  • FL

"Mice may seem adorable, but don’t be deceived by their appearance because they can do some serious damage to your home and to your health. Mice are rodents that are much smaller than rats and prefer to live near human habitations. They can be any color ranging from a snowy white to a rusty red or even a dark coal black. They have small features like their eyes, ears and feet and have a long hairless pink tail. While they look cute, you should not think of them as pets that live in your walls and attic, but as rodents that have the ability to destroy your house. " Read more here :
  • DesertRose

Use traps and bait them with Peanut butter, not cheese. Close all holes with spray foam that hardens to fill any holes around pipes, etc. Mice can flatten their heads to come in the smallest cracks. You can get construction foam at home improvement stores. Be diligent. We also put poison under the house.
  • Cori Widen

My husband doesn't like to kill animals, so he created a trap where he had cheese on a stick and when the mouse put its weight on the stick, it fell in a bucket. He took it outside, far from the house. This was when we only had one, it was a rare occurrence, but it never came back!