How can I store seasonal wreaths? i would prefer to hang them

FlipturnGinnyLisa Meloro
+8

question is cut off...use a plastic storage tote for wreaths
  • Siri

I bought lots of tjmaxx shopping bags for 99 cent and hung them on a nail in my attic. They are usually large enough for one wreath and it is easy to put them in and get them out.
  • Eag27369459

I do not store my wreath, I use one all year around . I too do not like to store so I just change out what's on it. Dollar tree has lots of cheap flowers/leaves for fall, Christmas etc. I take off any small décor that I am attached to and put it in a box other wise I toss.

• Catherine Anspaugh

My Folks have them hanging in their attic. My Sad attached a metal arm that you use to hold hanging baskets to one of the wooden beams. My Mom hangs all of her wreatfrom these. It works great.
  • Lisa Meloro

Thank you sounds like a good idea!
  • Ebbjdl

Hang them in the attic covered on a nail. EJL
  • Lisa S.

I hang mine in the basement on nails. Put them in clear plastic bags first. (save old cleaners bags for this purpose)
  • Lisa Meloro

Ty another good idea!
  • Ginny

Used to hang mine in the basement after covering with plastic bags from the dry cleaner. Be careful because the bags are treated with some chemical that rots material. The sleeves on my second marriage dress fell to pieces, and I had to throw the dress away.
    Look for wreath boxes at WalMart, Target, Amazon, Overstock, etc. for storing wreaths. They come in various sizes and are usually red bottom with a green top. Boxes go on sale after Christmas, and I scoop up as many as I can carry.
  • Flipturn

Depending on how many you have, you can also buy wreath bags. The strength and weight varies, but they usually have a zipper going all the way around and some have a plastic insert that goes in the centre. I got mine at Lowe's last year on sale after Christmas, and they are deep enough to hold 2 large wreaths, with room for bubble plastic in between.
    These wreath bags are also available on eBay.