Looking for wreath ideas for fall

Kel28819681Gina Bellini MccruddenDesertRose
+2

• Eag27369459

I like to think about where I live, is there lots of pine tree, or maybe near the ocean, or anything that related to my area and then add the colors of fall in my area. If hard wood trees lots of leaves, pine tree lots of pine cones or ocean Ahoy Mate in orange colors.
  • DesertRose

Wreaths for fall are simple. Buy or make a vine wreath. Then buy a fall bouquet from a Dollar store or Dollar Tree. Use the bouquet by cutting off the individual blooms and stems and poke them into the wreath. Add a few simple smaller leaves or decor from one or two other fall decor, a ribbon and you have a fall wreath! Have fun with it. That is how I got started and now I make them for any occasion and as gifts.
  • Gina Bellini Mccrudden

Go to pintererst website and put in the search area, fall wreaths and just wait until you see all the suggestions!!!
  • Kel28819681

Get a couple of wire hangers; bend them out to an oval shape, tape or tie together. Go for a walk and pick up 'found' items; pine cones of various sizes, fall leaves, unusual branches or sticks, small stones; start with the pine cones as your base, gluing them onto the hangers (glue hangers onto cardboard pieces to add strength if needed) then just keep adding your pieces; perhaps some fall ribbon tied in a bow at the bottom. Other then the glue, it's free.