Ideas for hanging multiple wind chimes together

Lisa S.Kathy Farnham SampsonKel28819681
+3

Looking for cute and clever ideas to hang multiple wind chimes ( 4 - 6 of them) - thinking a disc with multiple hanging levels - hoping someone has a different idea.

• Michele Pappagallo

How about one of those shepherd's hooks that goes in your garden with multiple hooks on it? They are normally used for hanging plants, and are made out of wrought iron or metal of some sort....but you could attach a different wind chime to each "arm" of the piece.
  • Catherine Anspaugh

You could always use a CD with different lengths of fishing line to hang the wind chimes.
  • Kel28819681

Get a couple of large eye hooks, space them out a couple of feet or more; run a wooden dowel over them, then space out the chimes and secure them in place. Paint the dowel if you want, decorate in between the chimes; inexpensive.
  • Kathy Farnham Sampson

This is what I have in my garden. It is a clothing display rack from a retail clothing store.
    , This is what I have in my garden It s a clothing display rack from a retail clothing store
  • Lisa S.

Don't now if you can see - I have mine hanging allover this tree.