My peel & stick tiles has adhesive coming through between the tiles.

Cynthia HadenSheryl Cowherd TurnerAnn-Marie
+4

What can I use to remove the adhesive coming up between my peel & stick tiles? I tried Good Off, Goo Gone, WD-40, all types of scrubbing bathroom and floor cleaners - and tried using sealers after getting it clean, but it keeps returning. I may have to just replace them, but hoping for an easier solution.
q my peel stick tiles has adhesive coming through between the tiles

Test a small area and try Rubbing Alcohol
  • Johnavallance82

If this is the Original Glue from the Sticky Back Tile - Call the Manufacturer and ask for their advice.........
  • Jane

I've recently experienced this problem as well. I just take a small knife and gently scrape off the exposed glue. It crumbles and is easy to sweep or vacuum.
  • Rena cotelidis

GOT THE SAME PROBLEM, I USE ACETONE POLISH REMOVER, ITS OLD AND SCUFFED IN PLACES, BUT THE ACETONE WORKS FAST, AND ONCE A MONTH, I DO THIS JUST BEFORE I POLISH MY FINGER NAILS, SO I DON;T MESS THEM UP RENA
  • Ann-Marie

Try using a combination of coconut oil and baking soda.

• Sheryl Cowherd Turner

Goo Gone works really well but use a very small amount and wipe up any extra so you don’t slip and fall.
  • Cynthia Haden

Rubbing alcohol and nail polish remover work for me.