Leather sofa?

ZoeysmomAni20055673Johnavallance82
+2

Hi the coating on my leather sofa is cracking/peeling can anyone give me any ideas to cover/fix the problem please.? The easier the better. Thank you in advance. ❤
q leather sofa
This is on different places so not just the one spot.
  • Johnavallance82

This must be a Faux Leather - would suggest a Plastic coat Paint..
  • Ani20055673

We did wonder as it was bought as real leather but when it started to crack thought we'd been duped . Thank you
  • Zoeysmom

Wow, seeing this couch, it reminds of one that we had in our new house...was purchased by someone else at "RoomsToGo" & the people that purchased it wanted to sell it & they said it was "leather"...NOT...it was horrible & pieces of the so-called leather started to fall off on our new rug which is a cream color & my little dog started to pick up the pieces in her mouth...got rid of it & will never purchase anything like that again...we now have a beautiful sofa & loveseat & ottoman that looks exactly like leather but is really a washable fabric...it does not recline but it is still beautiful & is a Benchcraft, which is a trusty name...my son found the couch for $599.00 & the loveseat & ottoman were not cheap, so I started to look for this same couch in other places & found it on sale for $299.00. I know this is off track for what you are asking but if it is leather & ripped like that & in other places...you would probably be better off to buy a new one.