Any clever ideas for a hose storage?

Joy30150932AnnieJackie
+10

I have both back yard and front yard hoses. I’d like a place to store them. The commercial containers are ok but kinda ugly!! Any ideas?

• Willa Klein

I have a retractable wall holder. it doesn't look all that bad, and it makes winding up the hose a breeze.
  • I have clay hose pots.
  • Joy30150932

You could make up a couple of flat boxes with or without tops to roll up
    your hose into. If you paint it the same color as the surroundings they not be noticeable.
  • Beth Patterson

See if a Christmas wreath box is big enough they might fit and are round
  • Bijous

Get large plastic pots, you can paint them with any spray paint that adheres to plastic, coil hose inside. Make sure to drill the holes open in the bottom. The large box stores carry pre-cut table tops; get one larger than pot, paint and seal on both sides with exterior polyurethane. Poof! a great little place to put another potted plant on top or just leave as is.

large and wide flower pots
  • Darla

Use a pickup wheel. Stand on its side.and then wrap the hose's around it
  • Darla

You could even spray paint it
  • Jackie

buy a plastic clothes basket, decorate it will ribbon, burlap, rope, through the webbing, paint in whatever colors you would enjoy seeing where you are storing your hose and just coil the hose up in the basket. When late fall arrives, just bring the basket with the hose inside. JW
  • Annie

If you are wanting something that is more sturdy than plastic, you can purchase a large round planter and coil it up inside.

• Joy30150932

I mean wood frames. To keep it cheap you could put in small stone instead of bottom boards.