Asked on Oct 3, 2017

My custom made florescent kitchen lights are wearing out now what?

Joy30150932Susan MasseyEbbjdl


4 answers
  • What do you mean by wearing out? Just purchase more tubes and replace.
  • Ebbjdl
    on Oct 3, 2017

    You might need new ballists, I think that's how it's spelled. Call a lighting store or Homedepot ask in the lighting department how much they cost. I'm not sure if you can do it yourself, or you need a electrician. Good Luck!
  • Susan Massey
    on Oct 3, 2017

    Rustoleum spray paint them in the color of your choice and then add LED "flourescent" bulbs to update without replacing!

  • Joy30150932
    on Oct 3, 2017

    You do not say if it is ceiling or under the cabinets. Ceiling: I would replace the fixture with the new LED. Under the cabinets, install the string lights.
Your comment...