How much paint i need to paint my bedroom

Joy30150932CharlotteDfm
+5

• How big is your room?
  • Dysko7710

If you get the dimensions of your room, the people in the paint department where you buy your paint can help guide you in how much paint you should need.
  • Susan Massey

The can of paint will tell you how many feet it will cover.
  • Ebbjdl

Measure your bedroom, and go to a paint store, give them the measurements and they will know how much paint you need. Good Luck!
  • Cynthia H

I always tell the clerk how big the room is, and if I have a dark or light color on the wall. Easy peasy.
  • Dfm

measue the room walls....compute area of the walls to be painted. Check paint label for usual coverage. Or talk with paint counter person...if at adedicated paint store they can compute it for you.
  • Charlotte

Take your measurement to the paint store and they "should" be able to help you. I know the guy at my hardware can help me with my ever need, of course, he has been there since he got out of high school a looong time ago.
  • Joy30150932

Measure the length times the height of each wall and add measurements together. Check the coverage on the label of your paint can to make sure you have enough.